Property Detail 6030210Add my property
555 Pierce Street 1430
2BD/2BA at the beautiful Gateview complex.
Enclosed balcony with views.
Owner is looking for responsible tenants who would enjoy living in a well maintained complex and take advantage of a great school district!
Living in a great gated community with 24-hour security guard, this unit is located high on the Albany Hills. It is very bright and tranquil overseeing the beautiful and serene trees and trails of the Albany hills. The unit takes advantage of the cozy and friendly community and yet enjoys the quietness and the privacy.
It is centrally located and is great for all age groups and community is diversified wonderfully to accommodate all types of family styles: single professionals, young couples with and without children, UC Berkeley Students-undergraduates and graduate students, middle aged family and senior citizens.
1. The bus lines to UC Berkeley campus and adult schools stops right in front of the complex;
2. TransBay bus line L to San Francisco stops right in front of the complex;
3. Walk to Pacific East Mall (Ranch 99), El Cerrito BART, restaurants, El Cerrito Plaza, Trader Joes, Farmer's Market, Banks, Peet's Coffee, and Yoga/Dancing Studios;
4. Minutes to Costco, Elizabeth Dog Park and the Bay Bicycle lane;
5. Next to the I-80 and I-580 and the casual carpool lanes to San Francisco;
6. Minutes to San Francisco, Oakland, San Rafael, and Walnut Creek business centers
7. Accessing the top-ranked Albany School District in East Bay;
8. Enjoying the spacious 2-bedroom and 2-bath unit with approximate 1213 square foot living space;
No amenities have been entered.